TVIP S-box V.705 Recording

Garnut7

TVIP S-box V.705 Recording

Post by Garnut7 » 16 Dec 2023, 16:13

Hi,

I just bought this Iptv box and i bought a subscription too. I install a 512GB mini Sd card, when i push the red botton to record a program, nothing happen.

Any idea?

ftor

Re: TVIP S-box V.705 Recording

Post by ftor » 18 Dec 2023, 10:20

Hello,

Best way it;s contact with your Service provider.

Garnut7

Post by Garnut7 » 25 Dec 2023, 16:27

Ok thanks.

nate95

Post by nate95 » 26 Jan 2024, 01:00

If you're experiencing issues with recording on your IPTV box despite having installed a 512GB mini SD card, there are several things you can check and try to troubleshoot the problem:

SD Card Compatibility:

Ensure that the SD card is properly inserted into the IPTV box, and it is compatible with the box's specifications.
Check the user manual or documentation that came with your IPTV box to verify the supported SD card types, capacities, and formats.
Format the SD Card:

Sometimes, the SD card may need to be formatted correctly for the IPTV box to recognize and use it for recording. Use the formatting option in the settings menu of your IPTV box to format the SD card.
Available Storage:

Check the available storage space on the SD card. It's possible that the card is full or nearly full, preventing new recordings. If necessary, delete unnecessary files or format the card to free up space.
Recording Settings:

Verify that you have configured the recording settings correctly. Check the recording options, such as the destination folder on the SD card, recording duration, and other relevant settings in the IPTV box's menu.
Firmware/Software Update:

Ensure that your IPTV box has the latest firmware or software updates. Manufacturers often release updates to address bugs and improve functionality. Check the manufacturer's website or the settings menu of your IPTV box for any available updates.
Contact Customer Support:

If the issue persists, it's advisable to contact the customer support of the IPTV box manufacturer or the service provider from whom you purchased the subscription. They may provide specific guidance or solutions for the recording feature.
Check Subscription Limitations:

Some IPTV subscriptions may have limitations on recording, such as certain channels not being recordable. Check the terms and conditions of your subscription to ensure that recording is supported.
User Community/Forums:

Explore user communities or forums related to your IPTV box model. Other users may have encountered similar issues and could provide insights or solutions based on their experiences.
If none of the above steps resolves the problem, reaching out to the manufacturer's customer support is likely the best course of action, as they can provide specific assistance based on the details of your IPTV box model and subscription.