After update the channel list can't load

qwerty

After update the channel list can't load

Post by qwerty » 03 Dec 2022, 16:59

Hi all!
I have an issue with my STB units. I have:
TVIP S-Box v.410A
TVIP S-Box v.605A
Before 5 days I updated the firmware to the latest and both STB have now more features which is good, but my TV channels can not work. I have a TV provider who gave me the IP address of the server. Before the update I only have to write the IP address in a URL field and then hit Apply and the channels are starting to load. Now I have several options in TV setting menu. I can choose between IPTV-portal, Middleware API and Android app. Wherever I set the TV server it can not load the channels. In IPTV-portal it ask for Login and Password, but I do not have such. I ask my TV provider to set some, but it did not worked. How can I make my new software version to work? I am adding images.

I checked my IP from google, it is not blocked. My TV provider has set everything that need to be working. I will be using S-box v.605A unit

What should I do so I can load the channels from the IP server that my TV provider gave me?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

qwerty

Re: After update the channel list can't load

Post by qwerty » 04 Dec 2022, 00:20

I think I found the problem. There are 2 type of software - Android (beta) and Linux-Qt. I was with Android (beta) and it did not work. I change to Linux-Qt and now I my channel list can load, but I have to contact my TV provider to see if everything is fine with my devices.

ftor

Post by ftor » 05 Dec 2022, 11:00

Hello,

The 605 isn't support Web portals with Android firmware.

qwerty

Post by qwerty » 06 Dec 2022, 14:02

Yes, I found that on the hard way. When I checked for firmware update I did not know that the device support Linux and Android OS... and I was very impressed with the new user interface and feature that came with the new update, and I did not see that this is Android... now I know :)

fernandofrodri

Post by fernandofrodri » 09 Mar 2023, 19:19

I have a 605 model, and I need the portal URL, can anyone help me?

ftor

Post by ftor » 10 Mar 2023, 12:28

fernandofrodri wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 19:19
I have a 605 model, and I need the portal URL, can anyone help me?
You should contact with your Service Provider.