iptv box resetting every five minutes..

Danne87

iptv box resetting every five minutes..

Post by Danne87 » 22 Nov 2022, 01:07

Hi guys! I have a really annoying issue with my iptv box, model TVIP S-Box v.525. About every five minutes, sometimes less, it "reloads" itself, no matter what channel i am on. After the "reload" it instantly continues on the current channel but it is starting to really get on my nerves.. The screen turns black for about 3-5 sec and then it comes back on. Does anyone know what to do about this? I've tried contacting the support but no answer there.. I have another identical box, purchased at the exact same time and that box does not have this problem.
I have tried rebooting the box, cleared the cache and just about anything you can try, but nothing helps. Any tips?

ftor

Re: iptv box resetting every five minutes..

Post by ftor » 22 Nov 2022, 10:17

Hello,

You could try make factory reset s.info49 s.info, but you should to know that it's actions can remove all date, you should have the address of your server, account name and password.

Danne87

Post by Danne87 » 23 Nov 2022, 03:31

ftor wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 10:17
Hello,

You could try make factory reset s.info49 s.info, but you should to know that it's actions can remove all date, you should have the address of your server, account name and password.
Thanks for the tip! But i've already tried this.. :( nothing helps and its driving me crazy! Haha!

Sopor

Post by Sopor » 30 Nov 2022, 23:56

Do you use PCM or passthrough as Digital sound output?

I have reported issues with passthrough (but my report got totally ignored by ftor). When i use passthrough my box will reset itself.

It sounds like you are running Android. Have you tried Linux?

If you still have warranty maybe you should contact the store you bought it in?