MPEG-TS buffering will not be saved

Sopor

MPEG-TS buffering will not be saved

Post by Sopor » 13 Jul 2021, 13:38

When you install your TVIP-box you go through the menus step by step from System to TV (Security is the last one, but most of the time there is nothing necessary to change at the first run). In the menu "TV" you start at the top and the third row you have the "MPEG-TS buffering, msec". You set the buffer to 3000 (or whatever you want) and continue down. The last step on this page is "Setup web portal". You open it and add the portal URL and do necessary changes. When you are done, you press Apply and it will now leave this page.

If you now open settings again and go to "TV" the "MPEG-TS buffering, msec" has changed back to the previous value. To save the "MPEG-TS buffering, msec" you need to press "back" or the "home" button before you entering the "Web portal setup" and press Apply.

All the other settings will be saved except the "MPEG-TS buffering, msec".

Please, could you fix this annoying behaviour and save the "MPEG-TS buffering, msec" value when i leave the row or when i press "Apply" in the "Web portal setup".

ftor

Re: MPEG-TS buffering will not be saved

Post by ftor » 15 Jul 2021, 09:52

The MPEG-TS buffer it options can be defined by provider
https://wiki.tvip.ru/en/provisioning#se ... ource_type

Sopor

Post by Sopor » 15 Jul 2021, 14:02

That may be true, but that wasn't my issue.

ftor

Post by ftor » 15 Jul 2021, 16:02

could you check after reset your box, the value of mpeg-ts is same or go back to default?

Sopor

Post by Sopor » 09 Nov 2021, 23:16

It will go back to default.

It is still the same issue running 5.0.42. It won't be saved if i don't leave the page and open it again.