Channel list stuck loading

blizzet

Channel list stuck loading

Post by blizzet » 11 Mar 2021, 16:09

I have 2 different subscriptions and both has problems sometimes with the channel list gets stuck in loading, and I have to reload the portal. Sometimes it helps jumping out and back into the countrys channels.
Anyone else experiencing this? Have tried cutting down the number of channels etc, but it seems not to be a performance issue in that matter.

foxit

Re: Channel list stuck loading

Post by foxit » 11 Mar 2021, 17:43

Have a similar issue. Portal kind of hangs. Restart portal cures it. Also content source: is stuck in Web Portal. Can not change it to anything else.

blizzet

Post by blizzet » 12 Mar 2021, 10:24

Exactly the same for me. Clearing out web portal, restarting a number of times, suddenly I was able to see the other content source options. It was then I saw the new IPTV portal thing with possible to login.

blizzet

Post by blizzet » 12 Mar 2021, 10:26

..think I tried the smart iptv app in between. Setting web portal to mag.siptv.app. So cannot tell what made it possible to change content source again.

jojjo

Post by jojjo » 17 Apr 2021, 14:02

Blizzet you are not alone!!! This problem with stucked on loading channels is related to firmware though this has been working before. I noticed a big change this year but it began in last year to be total disaster now! you guys at TVIP has to solve this firmware ASAP!!!!

it,s 2021 and we cant change a full side of channels to the next one, NONO we have to scroll thu hundreds ocf channels??

This should be standard.

Is there a way to downgrade the firmware to a working one? and if so can you put up a link here?

Yes i have tried several tvip boxes at different providers and its the same, but if i use a android box or smart tv app its working so its clearly a firmware issiu!

Etihad

Post by Etihad » 19 Apr 2021, 19:57

jojjo wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 14:02
Blizzet you are not alone!!! This problem with stucked on loading channels is related to firmware though this has been working before. I noticed a big change this year but it began in last year to be total disaster now! you guys at TVIP has to solve this firmware ASAP!!!!

it,s 2021 and we cant change a full side of channels to the next one, NONO we have to scroll thu hundreds ocf channels??

This should be standard.

Is there a way to downgrade the firmware to a working one? and if so can you put up a link here?

Yes i have tried several tvip boxes at different providers and its the same, but if i use a android box or smart tv app its working so its clearly a firmware issiu!
https://wiki.tvip.ru/en/how_to_update/ota

jojjo

Post by jojjo » 20 Apr 2021, 18:32

Etihad I can´t reach the download site! white screen 409 FORBIDDEN
Is there old versions you mean?
The best thing is no to release firmware that doesent work!!